


This was Wyatt's year to have a friend party so he decided that he wanted to have a party at Jump Sky High. It is a huge warehouse full of wall to wall trampolines. Perfect for a bunch of 7 year old boys!!! We had so much fun. I was so worried about someone getting hurt but all went well and we had no injuries. The kids had fun jumping for and hour and a half. Then we had pizza and cake and opened presents at the party tables. It was a great day for Wyatt. He felt to special and loved, and he is! Wyatt, mommy and daddy love you so much and we are so proud of you and who you are. Thank you for always making us laugh and for bringing excitement to our lives! :)
I am so behind in a lot of things in my life right now but one thing I feel really bad about it that I have not written thank you cards to all who came to celebrate with Wyatt on his special day. He has such wonderful friends whom he loves so much. So, if you read our blog, please know that we are thankful for the friendship and gifts that were shared with Wyatt!
No comments:
Post a Comment