



Last week we took our good friends the Thorpe's out with us on the boat. The weather here has been so beautiful and we enjoyed all the sunshine! We had a great time and Becky was such a good sport. Rick was out of town and she was worried about being alone with her 4 kiddos on the boat. Her kids did so great and she handled the chaos very well. Thanks for putting up with all our craziness Becky. :) It's hard to believe that it was just last summer that Mason didn't like the boat. Look at him now!! He was a crack up...he loved every minute of it. Riding the jet ski's, riding in the boat, riding on the tube, he was all smiles! Way to go Mason. Cate and Lauren loved the tubes and jet ski's too. We had to peel them all off the tube late in the evening. They were all shivering and their lips were blue but they didn't want it to end! I guess I remember that's how I was as a kid. We went with our other great friends as well, the Moulton's and the Gustin's. Jeff went wake boarding and was jumping the wake and getting air! It was such a wonderful evening and I will cherish the memories forever! Thanks to everyone for a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment