The kids started school last week. Abigail is in 2nd grade this year and Wyatt started Kindergarten. Can't believe how fast they are growing up. They both are really enjoying their new teachers and class mates. Abigail's teacher is Mrs. Fricke and she gets to be in a portable this year. She wasn't sure if she'd like it but after a little trial period she decided it was great. Wyatt has Mrs. Benson for kindergarten and he loves her. Today while I walked Wyatt to the bus stop he said to me, "Mommy, I'm going to be a good listener today!" He loves being a big boy at school and is such a good kid. I miss them both while they are away but it's nice to have a little down time in the afternoons. Here's some pictures from there first couple of days of school.
This is a picture of Wyatt with his good friend Cate waiting for the bus! :)


If you look closely you can see Wyatt at the top of the stairs on the bus with a HUGE smile on his face!

I followed the bus down to the school and snapped a quick photo of him in line going into class on the first day!


Abigail and Cate with cute matching pink plaids!
1 comment:
fun pictures! I still can't believe that little group of kids is OLD ENOUGH to be in Kindergarten!!
Post a Comment