Thursday, September 25, 2008

How do you celebrate a marriage?

Now that this trip is over I've been thinking about the trip and the last 10 years of marriage. I know that there are a million different ways to celebrate marriage, whether it's a day, a year, or 50 years of marriage. I think the best way is to celebrate each and every day! This trip, while it has been amazing and probably a trip of a lifetime, reminds me that whether I'm here in Europe or home in the states, my marriage to Jeff is a gift! I am thankful for each day that I have with Jeff and the family we've created. I know that what we have is eternal and I look forward to eternity with the man I love!

Happy Anniversary Jeff! Thank you for this trip and for taking care of me and the kids. Love you now and forever!

2 comments:

the Kargis Family said...

Sounds like you guys had an amazing time. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves. wish we could have joined you, we'll have to plan something else sometime.

The Dillon 6 said...

You are SUCH a happy person, Tracie! WE are glad that you and Jeff are part of our Ward Family and our friends. Thanks for sharing your 2nd Honeymoon. :) Happy Anniversary!!