







Rick, Becky and the kids came to visit last month and it was wonderful! Of course it always goes by way to fast but we had a lot of fun while they were here! First of all I have to say what good sports they are and what great friends...they drove very late in the night to get to us so that they could spend as much time as possible here playing! We are so glad you guys made it safely here! :) A good nights rest after their long drive was what they needed so we all slept and couldn't wait to get up the next day to play. Our kids were asleep when they arrived so the morning was such a sweet and fun reunion! The kids jumped right into playing. While they were here we went bowling, out to eat for yummy food, the guys went for a drive, Becky and I were able to run, the kids played and explored out side, and we had a fire to roast marshmallows by! It wouldn't be a weekend with Becky if we didn't do some cooking/baking of some sort and boy did we have some good laughs! I have been doing some changing to our families diet and so I've been trying to make our sweets, when we have them, as healthy as I can. We did some experimenting with chocolate chip cookies. As you can see from the pics it didn't go so well! We finally gave up and made them the good old fashioned way and they were DELICIOUS!!
It was such a wonderful and cherished time! Thank you Thorpe's for coming to see us! Can't wait till the next time. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment