Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What goes around comes around!

Wyatt's been into trying to scare everyone in the family lately. He walks around the house all quiet hoping to surprise someone and yells, "Ahhh" as he jumps out from behind a corner. He thinks he's so funny but not everyone in the house likes it, namely Shane. So Jeff thought he'd give Wyatt a taste of his own medicine this morning. Wyatt was downstairs brushing his teeth and Jeff snuck down the stairs stealth like and jumped out, yelled "Ahhh" and scared the pants off of Wyatt! Jeff scared him so bad that he was shaking and screaming and crying. Judge us if you like but Jeff and I thought it was so funny! We couldn't stop laughing and after a few minutes when Wyatt finally calmed down he was laughing about it too! I wish so badly that we had gotten his reaction on camera but I would venture to say that we will have another opportunity since Wyatt hasn't seemed to learn his lesson. This afternoon I heard him several times jumping out and yelling "Ahhh" at some unsuspecting family member somewhere in the house. I think he's getting our whole family in the spooky spirit of Halloween!

1 comment:

The Gustin Family said...

I love it! Eye for eye! :)