Enjoy
Jeff's office

The play room - a mess already!

My temporary office/upstairs laundry room - for those of you who think I'm never messy or disorganized just take a look at that counter top!

This is the walkway between the garage and the kitchen and master bedroom. My black bench fits great here and I love it.

I forgot to post earlier about the actual move it's self. It went so smoothly and we had so much help. The Moulton's came down with us and made the day drive, helping us get our many vehicles down here to Star. Aaron drove our suburban with the quads behind it. Kira drove her car with her kiddos in it. Ron, Jeff's dad, came up to help. He drove one of our 2 moving trucks down to ID. Then Jeff drove the other moving truck. I drove the ESV with the boat behind it and Mary, Jeff's mom, hoped in the car with me to help me with the kids for the drive. We looked like quite the circus pulling out of town but the drive went great and we didn't have any problems or delays. I can only imagine what our neighbors thought as we drove into town that day at our new home with all these many vehicles!! :) The help didn't stop there. The Moulton's stayed the weekend and helped us unload and unpack. Mary and Ron stayed and helped out too. Then my family came into town to see our new home and help us get settled. They stayed the week with us and were so much help. Our new ward was also here and welcomed us and helped us unload trucks. We definitely didn't do this on our own and we are so grateful to all those that helped us make this transition. Here are a few pics from the weekend we moved. I wish I had more from that weekend but we were all to busy working to stop and take pics. :)










2 comments:
love the pics of the house!! Its fun to see where everything is! That should tide us over til we can see it in person! :)
Congrats on your move! It sounds like the perfect place for your family. We are still trying to figure out where we want to move next. We finally get to decide and we have no idea what to do! If we're ever out that way, we'll give you a call!
Post a Comment