Spring break in Seattle was absolutely beautiful this year! The sun was out and the temp. was great. We had a couple of fun day trips early in the week. I took the kids to Seahurst Beach/Park in Burien, with Becky and her kids, to look in the tide pools and play in the sand. Then sun felt so good! The tide was high so we didn't get to look in the tide pools but the kids had a blast climbing on the logs and building in the sand. Can't wait for summer!




We also went to Snoqualmie Falls one afternoon. It was beautiful. We had fun but it was a little hectic. I think that this little trip was probably one of the first times I've taken all 4 of the kids on an outing (besides the store) with out Jeff's help. It was a little stressful but I think the kids had a great time anyway, despite mom being a little crazy!

In the little town of Snoqualmie is a neat Train Museum. We stopped there before the falls and got to get up in this little engine. It was fun to get up close to all the old trains on the lines.


Then unfortunately after these fun days I got pretty sick with a sinus infection. So, I was out of it for the rest of the break but the kids still had fun. They went over to Great Grandma and Grandpa Allen's house for a sleep over which turned into a 2 night sleep over. They always have so much fun! They told of late nights, movies, yummy food like donuts, and just about what ever they wanted. Can't wait until I'm a grandma and can spoil my grand kids too!
This weekend is Easter and so now we are trying to focus our thoughts and hearts to celebrating this special holiday. We are looking forward to remembering the Saviors Resurrection as well as a few special treats from the Easter Bunny.
No comments:
Post a Comment