Monday, April 13, 2009

Go Green!

I'm not usually this organized with clothes and outfits but this year for Easter I planned ahead and had the whole family match. It was a lot of fun and I think it turned out cute. I know it's not going to be to much longer before the kids grow up and won't let me do these kinds of things! :) After we were all dressed, which is a feet in and of it's self, we knew we had to take pictures before we headed off to church. Because who knows what we'd look like 3 hours from now! So below is some of the silly, funny, and cute pictures we were able to get!













We spent the evening at Jeff's parents home for dinner and a little Easter egg hunt. It was a great day!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Tracie,
Your kiddos are so cute! They all look adorable in their spring attire!