Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gone Missing....

Not sure if you have been wondering why I've been missing from the blogging world for the last 4 months (maybe nobody has missed me) but...if you don't already know, Jeff and I are expecting our 4th child!! We are very excited but up until a few weeks ago I've been so sick that the blogging (among several others things) had to be set a side for a time. I am 16 weeks now and feeling great! I love the second trimester. :) All is going well with the pregnancy. We are excited to find out if Abigail's wish for a little sister will come true. Only time will tell! I am due January 9th so it will be a very busy winter season but so very joyful. I'll try to get back on the wagon and start posting much more often than once every 4 months!!!

4 comments:

Bennett Family said...

HOORAY!!! that is great news.
congratulations.

Collings said...

love the new blog-it is totally you!

Jen said...

YEAH!! Glad you are back to blogging. Sorry you were so sick. Congratulations!

The Dillon 6 said...

woohoo! and can I say, "I KNEW it!" haahaha. I'm so glad you're feeling better. And welcome back to the blogging world -- you've been missed!