It takes quite a lot to get me down but this week has succeeded in doing just that! Last week we traveled to Colorado to visit my parents. While the drive is REALLY long we had such a wonderful time and didn't want to come home. The kids love their grandma and grandpa and Auntie Brandie! We did a lot of fun things
despite the weather being crummy. I realized that I didn't pull out my
camera much while we were there so I don't have very many pictures to show for the trip but here's a few. Then
upon returning home I broke my toe in a soccer game! I've been hobbling around all week, not able to
exercise or even wear normal shoes. Anyone who knows me knows that I NEED to exercise for lots of reasons but mainly my sanity!! And now that we are home the weather is YUCKY, I MISS MY MOM AND DAD, MY TOE HURTS, LIFE FEELS STALE, AND I'M JUST GRUMPY ALL AROUND!
I'm ready for some sun and summer fun, anyone else??


This pic doesn't really show the array of colors that my toe turned and the swelling had gone down some but it gives you a little idea of how pretty it's been! :)
9 comments:
Is that really your foot? Are you sure you're not using Abby's? :) Was it foot to foot or foot to ball? That sounds very painful and yes this weather needs to go! Jeff was great last night in hoops make sure he can make it tonight as well and you feel better. If you couldn't tell this is Doug in lieu of Melissa.
i'm sorry you're blue, friend. we'll all be better off when the SKIES are blue!!! bring on the SUNSHINE!!
YOWCH!!!! and AMEN...bring on the BLUE SKY! i've had enough of the grey duldrums myself!
You guys are so great! Thanks for listening to me complain and letting me know someone cares. :) I'm not very good at leaving comments myself so I probably don't deserve it but thanks again!!
You should've let me drive to soccer!!! How's the snow today making you feel? :)
The snow is driving me CRAZY!!! and don't worry about soccer...it's good to get out of my house! :)
so sorry about your foot!
what a pain... literally!!!
and i hear ya about the weather.
i love a good snow, but NOT in late april! i need some sun!!
hope you're feeling better!
Your toe looks awful. Sorry that happened. I empathize with feeling grumpy. I hate not being able to get around. I'm bored out of my mind. We are supposed to be playing our game tonight. I miss it.
OMG you POOR THING! I'll put in an order for another sunny day times about 60. Then we'll ALL be a little happier.
Post a Comment