Saturday, February 2, 2008

Shane - 15 months!

Shane is 15 months now and changing all the time! He's finally started walking. :) He's still pretty slow and falls over a lot but he'll get the hang of it quickly, I'm sure. Here's a few pictures of him taking his first steps.





Took this picture this morning of Shane during breakfast. We were having pancakes, yum yum! Obviously he didn't want to miss a drop. Did you get all that syrup Shane?.....


5 comments:

Gma Cribbins said...

Hi to all my Babies, including Tracie and Jeff, thank you so much for giving a Grandma a little piece of heaven here on earth..... I LOVE your blog, and I look at it almost everyday. I maginfy the pics and just sit and enjoy. Thank you so much for taking the time to create and keep up such a wonderful connection with us all, now that we are so far away. We miss you all so very much, but very thankful all is well and you are all doing so well. LOVED working with the WEB CAM yesterday, that was soooooooooo cool, let's do it often, okay? God Bless you all and have a great Sabbath Day. Love to all, Gma

Bennett Family said...

too cute! i love your new blog look!

are you joining us for the issaquah tri again this summer? we are swimming again on tues/thurs if you care to join us!!!

The Dillon 6 said...

Shane, tell your Momma that I lick the syrup off my plate, too! ;)

cute new blog!!

Rebecca said...

i was watching him in the gym on sunday and i thought to myself... "that boy can walk... he just doesn't know it yet!"

ps... cute new blog!

Corey and Lisa said...

Shane is so cute! Jaden didn't walk till 15 months either....he was in no hurry!