Friday, February 29, 2008

baby crush

Just a little something I wanted to share with friends and family. I've started my own little business. It's called "baby crush". I make baby blankets, quilts and more. It's still in the beginning stages but it's been a lot of fun so far. I am participating in a local Boutique with a handful of other sellers. The boutique will be held in March and there should be more boutiques to follow. Take a look at our blog and check out the products, www.bluegooseboutique.blogspot.com.

I know it's shameless but here's my plug... the next time you need a baby gift give me a call!!!! :)




4 comments:

Bennett Family said...

very cool! good luck and i'll definitely keep you in mind!

Collings said...

Go Blue Goose!

The Dillon 6 said...

I am looking forward to checking it out! :)

the family thorpe said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for the details! BTW - I love your blankets and lovey's! They are so cute and perfect for baby gifts!