Monday, December 10, 2007

Gingerbread Fun

Tonight the kids decorated a gingerbread house. We all really had a lot of fun! Abigail and Wyatt each took a half and went to town. Abigail took great care in the placement of all her candy pieces and it turned out beautifully. Where as Wyatt took great care at making sure that most of his candy went in to his mouth!! (3 for me, 1 for the house) Shane made sure to catch any stray pieces of candy that accidentally landed on the floor. We played Christmas music and had fun as a family.

2 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

my kids think that gingerbread houses can only be made from graham crackers...at school! I just found out that Doug really likes gingerbread, though, so I may give it a shot...in Jnuary after all the "fun" is over. :)

Glad I stumbled on your blog today! Hooray for me! ;)

Dear said...

I was never brave enough to try that with my 5. The other reason is we would have eaten everything before it could get on the house. LOL