We had a great Christmas! It's so much fun to watch the excitement in the kids faces while opening their gifts. Each of them were thrilled with the gifts they received. Santa brought Abigail a Barbie RV, Wyatt a T-Rex, and Shane an animal train. This year we had a very nice dinner with the Sligh family the day before Christmas eve. It was lovely to see them all doing so well. We spent Christmas eve with several of our friends whom we are so blessed to know. Christmas day was spent at our home with Wayne and Opal and the O'Dore side of the family. We had a great time eating, playing games and eating some more! Below are some pics from all of these fun gatherings. We are so truly blessed with the most wonderful family and friends anyone could ask for!
look at you! You blogging fool!! I love the new layout...and the great pictures! I was just telling Sheila that we should take the kids sledding somewhere... ;)
I know!! Cool huh :) I'm loving it. It's so much fun to be able to quickly type things up before I forget and show it off to family and friends. LOVE IT!
2 comments:
look at you! You blogging fool!! I love the new layout...and the great pictures! I was just telling Sheila that we should take the kids sledding somewhere... ;)
I know!! Cool huh :) I'm loving it. It's so much fun to be able to quickly type things up before I forget and show it off to family and friends. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment