I think it's official...we went on our last boating trip of the season tonight. I can't believe it's October 1st and we were still able to get out in the water. What a late summer we are having! When Jeff got off work we packed up and took the kids, and the dog, up to Black Canyon Reservoir for a few hours of fun in the warm sunshine. It was 90 degrees today but cooled down to about 80 degrees when we went out tonight. We had so much fun riding on the tube. Nothing but smiles!

Lainey is a little dare devil with her arms up!
(And just so you don't think I'm a bad mom, Abby was holding on tight to her life jacket the whole time!)

Oscar loved the boat. It was his first time on the boat since he was a puppy. He did great.

After a long and bumpy ride on the tube Wyatt decided to do some reading!

Lainey found the big orange buoys and pointed them all out to us.

We had a great summer of boating and we are looking forward to exploring the other lakes in the Boise area next summer. Now...bring on some fun winter snow to play in!!
2 comments:
Are you really ready for snow already????
Sure! Well, truthfully I love the fall. It's such a wonderful time of year so I am going to enjoy it. Then, bring on the snow! I love the snow and miss it from CO. :) It's so pretty and white!
Post a Comment