On November 4th, 2009 our 3rd child turned 3!! Shane is a sweet little boy that makes us smile and laugh. He's just so cute and tiny! He is fun, happy, and always ready to play. He has a huge sweet tooth. If I let him he would eat candy, cookies, etc. and drink chocolate "mook" (as he calls it) all day long! He is big into trains right now as you can tell from his reaction to opening his gift. I wish the picture wasn't so dark but you get the point. :) Shane is funny and always makes me laugh. Here's an example. It's a little irreverent but cute non the less. A few months ago we were in the car heading out and Shane let out a huge burp. I was so surprised by it that I looked back and said, "wow buddy. what do you say?" I was expecting excuse me but that's not what I got. Shane was just as surprised as me. He looked at me with his big blue eyes and said, "Mom, I just farted out my mouth!" I laughed so hard, too funny!
Shane, we love you so much and we are so grateful that Heavenly Father sent you to us!!
love,
Your Family


No comments:
Post a Comment